North East Web Co founder, Martin Young, is a seasoned digital and marketing expert with 20 years’ experience delivering marketing, user experience and website projects across the online customer journey for start-up businesses and established brands.
During Martin’s corporate career with ME Bank, IOOF Holdings, GMHBA Health Insurance and Members Own Health Funds he led and worked on a diverse range of projects, including:
- Marketing strategy,
- Digital strategy,
- SEO and SEM,
- Blank slate website design for start-ups and established brands,
- Full website overhauls,
- Persona-based usability design,
- Shopping cart optimisation,
- Online application forms,
- Member portals,
- Information architecture,
- Social media strategy and management,
- Online/offline customer experience integration,
- Loyalty schemes,
- Content strategy and copywriting,
- Corporate intranets,
- An activity tracker-based corporate motivational program,
- and many more…
His last corporate role was Head of Marketing at Members Own Health Funds, but a love of the outdoors and the desire to live in Victoria’s North East saw Martin take a leap of faith in 2017 and tree-change with his family to Beechworth.
He set up WebCo to bring his digital knowledge to businesses in the North East, providing experienced help and guidance to enable even the smallest operators to successfully win and keep customers online.
North East Web Co is committed to delivering great user experiences that focus on maximising conversion and achieving outcomes for your business. Martin is a great communicator and collaborator, and works with other Beechworth creative agencies to achieve top quality results and ensure total client satisfaction.