North East Web Co is Martin Young, a seasoned digital and marketing strategist with nearly 20 years’ experience delivering marketing, user experience and conversion outcomes across the online customer journey for start-up businesses and established brands.
During Martin’s corporate career with ME Bank, IOOF, GMHBA Health Insurance and Members Own Health Funds he led and worked on a diverse range of projects, including:
- marketing and digital strategy,
- search optimisation and marketing (SEO and SEM)
- website designs for start-ups and established brands
- full website overhauls,
- persona-based usability design
- shopping cart optimisation,
- online application forms,
- feature-rich member portals,
- information architecture and copywriting,
- social strategy and management
- online/offline customer experience integration,
- loyalty schemes,
- content strategy and copywriting,
- corporate intranet implementations,
- a gamified activity tracker-based corporate motivational program,
- and many more…
Most recently Head of Marketing at Members Own Health Funds, a love of all things outdoors and the desire to live in Victoria’s North East saw Martin take a leap of faith and tree-change with his family to Beechworth in 2017.
North East Web Co is committed to delivering great user experiences that focus on maximising conversion and achieving outcomes for your business. Martin is a great communicator and collaborator, and works with other Beechworth creatives to achieve top quality results and ensure absolute client satisfaction.
t: 0416 100923